- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Adult Book Discussion
Two discussion groups meet monthly at the library (both sessions discussing the same book): on the first Monday evening at 6:30 pm, and the second Wednesday morning at 8 am. The group reads a variety of books, including historical fiction, contemporary fiction, classics, and non-fiction. Check our online calendar for upcoming books.
Mystery Readers' Book Discussion
This group meets quarterly -- on the fourth Monday of January, April, July, and October -- at 7:00 pm. Books are available at the front desk one month prior to discussion.
Check our online calendar for upcoming books.
The library offers free monthly computer classes presented by BTOP Express. Two classes are usually offered each month, both on the same day (in morning and afternoon sessions).
- The Public Library Association's DigitalLearn.org offers short introductory classes on a wide variety of topics, such as Getting Started on a Computer, Intro to Email, Creating Resumes, Online Job Searching, Basic Microsoft Word, and more. All classes are free.
- Our database Testing and Education Reference Center includes tutorials on Microsoft applications Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access. After logging in (you may be required to enter your library card barcode), click "Basic Skills" and then "Microsoft Tutorials." Please note that access is limited to Richmond Memorial Library cardholders.
Reference librarians are available for basic computer assistance during normal operating hours.
If you enjoy viewing and discussing movies with friends, come join us at Reel Discussions.
Reel Discussions meets from 6 pm - 9 pm once or twice a month on Thursdays to view and discuss a selected feature length movie in the Gallery Room at the library.
Refreshments are provided by the Friends of the Library.
We regularly offer live music at the Richmond Memorial Library. All performances are free and are usually suitable for a family audience.