- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Inter-Library Loan has returned!
You can now place holds on materials from other libraries by using the online catalog or by calling 585-343-9550 x 3
The Richmond Memorial Library has re-opened for limited services, including:
- browsing and circulating the library collection
- placing holds on materials using our online catalog or by calling 585-343-9550 x3
- reference services
- faxing, photocopying
- limited computer access
- virtual library programs
- community room reservations for groups of up to 25 people wearing appropriate face coverings
Sorry, the library is NOT yet open for:
- in-person library programs of more than 25 people
For the safety of library staff, any library patron who is over two years of age must cover their nose and mouth with an appropriate mask or cloth face-covering in order to enter and remain inside of the library building. Library patrons who are unable to medically tolerate a face-covering may request exemption or accommodation by contacting the Library Director by telephone or email at 585-343-9550 x 7 or email@example.com.
Please return most materials (books, movies, music, etc.) to the drive-up or walk-up book returns located outside of the library. Materials unsuited for book returns (ie. board games, Playaway devices) can be returned inside of the library. Sorry, we cannot accept donated materials until further notice.
- The regularly-scheduled August meeting of the Library Board of Trustees was moved to Tuesday, August 11, at 6:30pm in the Gallery Room.
- The Friends of the Library Annual Meeting will be held on Thursday, September 10 at 5:30 in the Gallery Room. Masks are required and social distancing will be in effect.
Virtual Reel Discussions September 24Thu, September 24th - 7:00 PM
CANCELLED- Monthly Book SaleThu, October 1st - 9:00 AM
CANCELLED- Evening Adult Book DiscussionMon, October 5th - 6:30 PM
Library CLOSED for Columbus DayMon, October 12th - 12:00 AM
CANCELLED - Morning Adult Book DiscussionWed, October 14th - 8:00 AM
Click the links below for more information and to register! You may also register at the reference desk.
September 24 at 7 pm- Virtual Reel Discussions- "Driveways"
Various Dates- Richmond Reads Programs
Spotlight on Database: TERC
Testing & Education Reference Center provides:
- Online test prep for AP, ACT, SAT, PSAT, GED, HiSET, and TASC exams.
- College planning and financial aid tools.
- Microsoft tutorials.
- Learn More!
Access to this database in the library is open to all, but to use from home you must have a Richmond Memorial Library card (how to get one).