- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
COVID-19 / Coronavirus measures being taken at Richmond Memorial Library
Upon the recommendation of New York public health officials, the Richmond Memorial Library is closed to the public until further notice to minimize public interactions and the spread of this virus.
- Currently checked-out materials can be renewed online or returned to a library drop box. If drop box is full, please keep materials.
- Overdue fees will be waived on materials returned up to three weeks after our re-opening date, yet to be determined.
- Online services are being highlighted and promoted, including streaming and downloadable services.
- At this time, no book donations are being accepted. Please keep them and we will gladly accept them when we are able to.
- These measures will be updated regularly. Thank you for helping to keep our community safe and healthy!
- Have a reference question? Send us an email!
- At this time, no book donations are being accepted.
- March Newsletter posted.
- A public meeting of the Richmond Memorial Library Board of Trustees will be held via Zoom on Monday, March 30, 2020 under meeting ID # 190-739-908. The primary purpose of the meeting is to practice having meetings in this format, with the expectation that the regular April and May meetings may need to be held this way pursuant to Gov. Cuomo's Executive Order 202.1: https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/no-2021-continuing-temporary-suspension... No board actions are scheduled to take place.
Spotlight on Database: TERC
Testing & Education Reference Center provides:
- Online test prep for AP, ACT, SAT, PSAT, GED, HiSET, and TASC exams.
- College planning and financial aid tools.
- Microsoft tutorials.
- Learn More!
Access to this database in the library is open to all, but to use from home you must have a Richmond Memorial Library card (how to get one).