- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
- August Newsletter posted.
- Enter our Richmond Reads Review Contest (flyer & rules) for a chance to attend a tea with Silas House! See the flyer for information about how to enter or use the online form.
Spotlight on Database: ChiltonLibrary
ChiltonLibrary provides access to repair, maintenance and service information on the most popular cars, trucks, vans and SUVs on the road today.
Access to this database in the library is open to all, but to use from home you must have a Richmond Memorial Library card (how to get one).