- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Under New York's PAUSE Plan, the Richmond Memorial Library will soon be re-opening for limited services related to browsing the library collection and circulating its materials. Please check back for more details as they develop.
- The library's 2020-21 budget was amended to require no tax levy increase. Therefore, the library budget vote previously scheduled for May 7, 2020, was cancelled.
- The library's 2020 trustee election will be held on June 9 via absentee ballot conducted in conjunction with the Batavia City School District's budget vote and trustee election.
- Keep yourself and kids busy with library-related crafts, projects, programs and promotions on our Facebook page:
- Currently checked-out materials can be renewed online or returned to a library drop box
- Overdue fees will be waived on materials returned up to three weeks after our re-opening date, yet to be determined
- Online services are being highlighted and promoted, including streaming and downloadable services like Overdrive, Hoopla, Freegal, and RBDigital.
- At this time, no book donations are being accepted. We will gladly accept donations again when The Friends of the Library book sale resumes.
- Have a reference question? Send us an email, or leave a voicemail at 585-343-9550 x 3.
- An emergency meeting of the Richmond Memorial Library board of trustees has been scheduled to take place over Zoom in accordance with Gov. Cuomo's Executive Order Number 202.1. The meeting will be held on May 28, 2020, at 6:30pm EDT under Zoom Meeting ID 264 435 9434 , password "library"; or you can join by phone at: 646 558 8656, password 946724.
- These measures will be updated regularly. Thank you for helping to keep our community safe and healthy!
Spotlight on Database: TERC
Testing & Education Reference Center provides:
- Online test prep for AP, ACT, SAT, PSAT, GED, HiSET, and TASC exams.
- College planning and financial aid tools.
- Microsoft tutorials.
- Learn More!
Access to this database in the library is open to all, but to use from home you must have a Richmond Memorial Library card (how to get one).