- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
Turn the Page Book Discussion
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Join Pastor Vern Saile to discuss the book Get Your Loved One Sober by Robert J. Meyers & Brenda Wolfe.
Copies of the book are available at the library and it is available via OverDrive as an eBook.
Turn the Page is a lunchtime book discussion series for individuals in recovery & their friends, family and allies. All are welcome!
Presented by RecoveryWOW, a program of GCASA, in partnership with Richmond Memorial Library
Recovery WOW (WithOut Walls) providing safe, sober health and wellness activities geared towards individuals in recovery from a substance use disorder and their families.