- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
Health and the Holidays
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Join Plant-Based Educator Ian M. Cramer, MS, ATC, as he speaks about making healthier choices during the holiday. The 6 week window between Thanksgiving and New Years is when most of let our guard down, but is also where we can make impactful decisions about our health. In the first half, topics covered will include calorie density, overeating, exercise, alcohol, crash dieting and seeing the big health picture. The second half of the presentation will include a crash course on plant-based nutrition and will crush common myths surrounding eating more plants-based.
Free to attend, please register!