- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Book a meeting room?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate items?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
Library Construction Notes
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Library Construction: The Library will have several planned improvements taking place over the next few months. Some areas of the library will be temporarily inaccessible.
Book Sale Donations: Due to the construction, there will not be a Friends of the Library Book Sale in March. The quarterly members' sale will be held on Wed., Feb. 6 and the usual book sale will be held on Feb. 7.
The planned construction will also impact storage space at the library. As a result, we will not be accepting book donations until further notice.
We thank you for your patience as these improvements are made!