- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Book Bundles are back, and can be requested online any time, all month long. Click HERE for the request form for a book bundle. Our staff will put together 3-4 children's books in a themed bundle of your choosing, accompanied by a coloring sheet, song or small activity (staff's choice).
You may request up to five (5) bundles per request. If you choose more than five, only the first five selections will be processed. Book bundles may take 3-4 days to process. You will be contacted when your bundle is ready for pick up.
Your library account number is required for this service (located on the back of your library card). If you are unable to find your account number, please contact the library at (585) 343-9550.
Book Bundles theme examples include (but are not limited to):
- Alphabet, Animals, Author
- Bears, Bedtime, Birthday, Bugs/Insects, Butterflies
- Cars, Castles, Colors, Cookbooks, Crafts, Cultures
- Dinosaurs, Earth
- Fairies, Fairytales, Fashion, Flowers, Games
- Holiday, Love
- Magic, Mermaids, Minecraft, Mo Willems, Monsters, Music, Mystery
- Origami, Pokemon
- Rainbows,Robot, Transportation
- Seek & Find, Seuss, Sharks, Space, Star Wars, Summer Fun
- Voting, Witches, Wizards