- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
Teen Take & Makes - Week #5
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
WEEK #5 -- Grow-a-Crystal REGISTER HERE BEGINNING JULY 27th
Each week the Richmond Memorial Library will offer a "Take & Make" craft bag for ages 13 - 18. Craft bags will include the materials needed to complete a different craft each week as well as written instructions. Video instructions will also be posted on the Library's Facebook page Mondays at 9:00 AM and can be found under the videos tab. It is assumed that patrons have staple supplies such as markers, scissors and/or glue. However, if you do not have these supplies, please let us know upon your pickup.
The Teen craft bags are limited to 12 participants. Therefore, you MUST be registered to pick up your craft bag for the week AND each individual must be registered separately in order to receive one. If you signed up for a craft bag and fail to pick it up on the designated day, your craft bag may be forfeited to the next person on the list. Craft bags are available for pickup from Monday to Thursday from 9AM to 9PM.