- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
CANCELLED - Genealogy at the Library
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
All library programs scheduled through May 11 have been cancelled or are postponed, to be rescheduled at a later date.
Genealogy Consultations are held on Thursdays from 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm. A librarian will work with you one on one to help with your genealogical research and assist you in use of the library's resources. Email or call us (585-343-9550 x1502) to schedule an appointment.