- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
Morning Adult Book Discussion
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
The Adult Book Discussion Group will meet at Richmond Memorial Library, 19 Ross Street, Batavia. The group reads a variety of books, including historical fiction, contemporary fiction, classics and non-fiction.
Wednesday, January 9: The Wonder by Emma Donoghue
Wednesday, February 13: Love and Other Consolation Prizes by Jamie Ford
Wednesday, March 13: Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jesmyn Ward
Wednesday, April 10: The Beloved Wild by Melissa Ostrom - Note: This is a local author who will be visiting the library in April! Stay tuned for more details.
Wednesday, May 15: Meet Me at the Museum by Anne Youngson
Wednesday, June 12: Readers' Choice! Bring a book you would recommend.
Wednesday, July 10: The Sun Does Shine by Anthony Ray Hinton
Wednesday, August 14: The Dinner List by Rebecca Serle
Wednesday, September 11: Southernmost by Silas House
Wednesday, October 9: We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson
Copies of the book are available at the front desk one month before discussion. Coffee and tea served at morning discussion.
For more information, call the library at 343-9550 or visit www.batavialibrary.org.