- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
Computer Class -- Introduction to LinkedIn Job Networking Web Site
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
This class will introduce students to the LinkedIn (pronounced Linked-In) professional
networking web site. This site is designed to assist anyone in building a network of trusted professional contacts throughout the business world – no matter what your career or job status. Details.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED -- Call 585-343-9550 x1501 or register at the Circulation Desk the next time you're at the library. Presented by the Nioga Library System's BTOP Express.