- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
Computer Class -- Gaga for Google: Cut, Copy, and Paste
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Do you use Google? This powerful tool is more than a search engine! We’ll explore some
of its many uses, including copying information and pasting it into Word! Please note: This class is for people who are very comfortable using Internet Explorer (address bar, tool bar buttons), and also navigating Web pages. Details.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED -- Call 585-343-9550 x1501 or register at the Circulation Desk the next time you're at the library. Presented by the Nioga Library System's BTOP Express.