- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Book a meeting room?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate items?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
Computer Class - Word Basics
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
The basics of Microsoft's word processing software, Word. Learn skills needed to craft letters, flyers, resumes, and more. Save your work where you want and use cut, copy, and paste!
REGISTRATION REQUIRED -- Call 585-343-9550 x1501 or register at the Circulation Desk the next time you're at the library. Presented by the Nioga Library System's BTOP Express.