- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
Virtual Adult Book Discussion July 13
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
This book discussion will take place on Zoom. The only requirement to attend is to register and read the book!
Join us on Monday, July 13 at 7 pm to discuss "Ayesha at Last" by Uzma Jalaluddin, a modern day retelling of "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen! Optional: also read, re-read or watch a film version of "Pride and Prejudice"- we'll compare them as part of discussion. "Ayesha at Last" is available in paperback at the circ desk at the library and on OverDrive as an eBook. "Pride and Prejudice" is available in limited hard copies at the library, and as an audiobook or eBook on Hoopla.