- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
RML Kids Crafts To Go -- Week #4 -- THIS PROGRAM IS FULL
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
WEEK #4 -- JULY 27th to JULY 30th THIS PROGRAM IS FULL
Each week the Richmond Memorial Library will offer a Take & Make craft bag to go recommended for children ages 3-12. Each child must be signed up separately in order to pickup their craft bag. The craft bag will include a few crafts and supplies. It is assumed that the patron has staple supplies such as scissors or glue. However, if you do not have these supplies, please let us know upon your pickup.
The crafts in each bag will change each week. Craft bags are limited. Therefore, you MUST be signed up in order to pick up your craft bag for the week. If you signed up for a craft bag and fail to pick it up at the designated day, your craft bag may be forfeited to the next person on the list. Craft bags are available for pickup from Monday to Thursday.
ATTENTION!! Crafts may require adult supervision. Contents may contain small or sharp pieces which may be a choking hazard and not suitable for persons under age 3.
Craft bag this week include: DIY Card & Envelope, Ribbon & Button Bookmark, Origami, Tanagrams, and Paper Monkeys.