- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
Richmond Reads Book Discussion (In-Person)
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Join us for an IN-PERSON discussion of the 2020 Richmond Reads Book, Nothing More Dangerous by Allen Eskens.
This in person discussion is intended for those who may not have computer or internet access at home. Attendees must be able to wear an appropriate face covering during their time in the library.
The only requirement to "attend" is to read the book! This discussion will take place at the library and only those registered may attend. Register online below or by calling 585-343-9550 x8. Attendance is limited.