- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
Recovery WOW Mindful Chair Yoga
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Offered by MarianneSkyeYoga/Blue Pearl Yoga, this Mindful Chair Yoga class is designed for all types of bodies and physical abilities. If you can breathe, you can do yoga!
Classes are designed for individuals in recovery from a substance use disorder and their families to help them become the best version of themselves.
Each class incorporates five key elements: Connect, Breathe, Move, Focus, and Relax. Individuals are taught fundamental life skills that are immediately available for daily use.
Presented by RecoveryWOW in partnership with Richmond Memorial Library
Recovery WOW (WithOut Walls) providing safe, sober health and wellness activities geared towards individuals in recovery from a substance use disorder and their families.