- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
Crafternoons with Miss Sue
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Open to Ages 13 to 18, younger crafters may join with their trusted grown-up.
Zoom Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/95033606760?pwd=eFpOTG9mYTNYZGMzN3dsSm9xWDFnZz09
A gathering for crafters who would like to socialize while they craft, or may need minor guidance or trouble shooting. Crafters of all crafts and abilities are welcome to come share projects, show off finish objects, be cheered on working through a work in progress, or share stories to help each other conquor challenging craft steps. Join to see which project Miss Sue might be working on this week! Is she done with her counted cross stitch? Has she finished knitting the thumbs on her fingerless mitts? This summer, will she finally finish the crochet cardi she's been working on for years?
While in person instruction is helpful for learning a craft, Learn to Knit or Learn to Crochet kits can be picked up in the Children's Room that include Miss Sue's written instructions. Links to helpful videos will also be shared on-line. Troubleshooting can be attempted during Zoom Crafternoons. If needed, limited, in person, socially responsible appointments can be arranged to help get past trouble spots.