- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Book a meeting room?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate items?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
Computer Class -- Email Start to Finish
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Set up a free email account on the Internet. Learn how to send, receive, reply, and forward an email. Learn about adding attachments to your messages! Add a folder to your email box, and practice copy/paste techniques. Details.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED -- Call 585-343-9550 x1501 or register at the Circulation Desk the next time you're at the library. Presented by the Nioga Library System's BTOP Express.