- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
CANCELLED - Computer Class - File Management & Flash Drives
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN FLASH DRIVE!
This class focuses on saving, moving, and retrieving any file on a Windows-based computer. We will learn how to add new folders to the flash drive, and rename both folders and individual files, with a focus on saving, renaming, and deleting documents.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED -- Call 585-343-9550 x1501 or register at the Circulation Desk the next time you're at the library. Presented by the Nioga Library System's BTOP Express.