- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
CANCELLED- Computer Class -- Computer / Internet Basic
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
All library programs scheduled through May 11 have been cancelled or are postponed, to be rescheduled at a later date.
In Computer Basic, learn how to read computer advertising and understand what’s most important about buying a computer. In Internet Basic, learn to browse the Internet using a common browser; find out about Web Sites and links; and use search engines to find information you want to know! Computer Basic Details | Internet Basic Details.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED -- Call 585-343-9550 x1501 or register at the Circulation Desk the next time you're at the library. Presented by the Nioga Library System's BTOP Express.