- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
CANCELED: Computer Class -- Word Intermediate -- Using Templates and Creating Flyers
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Building on the Microsoft Word Basic class, this session guides students through common uses of this software, introducing them to the resume templates in Word, as well as using the software to create a flyer. Details. REGISTRATION REQUIRED -- Call 585-343-9550 x1501 or register at the Circulation Desk the next time you're at the library. Presented by the Nioga Library System's BTOP Express.