- Digital Library
- Local History
- Get a library card?
- Renew or request an item?
- Contact library staff?
- Use the library catalog to find items or check my account?
- Book a meeting room?
- Use a library computer, WiFi, or print wirelessly?
- Get help using computers?
- Find a list of all your databases?
- Get homebound delivery?
- Suggest a title for purchase?
- Donate books or other items?
- Make a financial contribution?
- Find a list of your services?
- Learn about the Friends of the Library?
- Learn about the Library Foundation?
Breast Care Information Session - New Date!
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Join us to learn how the latest advancements in breast imaging, the breast density information law and personal risk assessments are helping doctors find early breast cancers and saving lives.
Presented by Mammography Technologist Renee Morgan of the Elizabeth Wende Breast Care Center.
About the presenter:
As a Radiologic Technologist, Renee Morgan has specialized in breast imaging since 1985 when she began working for Dr. Wende Logan-Young’s breast center. She received her advanced certification in mammography in 1991. Renee was co-founder, organizer and instructor of breast imaging seminars for fellow technologists from 1989-1993 locally and nationally. From 2006 to 2018, Renee assisted EWBC in conducting breast imaging trials and has helped introduce the center to the some of the most advanced breast imaging technologies. Since early 2018, Renee has been a Patient Advocate, assisting patients through their breast imaging appointments. A native of Rochester, Renee and her husband raised three children in Hilton, who are now all grown and live in Rochester. In her spare time she loves walking her dog, spending time with family (especially her grandchildren) and friends.
Free to attend, please register!