Internet Use Policy for Visitors
The Richmond Memorial Library will provide Internet Visitor Cards throughout the year.
4 Internet Cards for Visitors will be available.
Internet Visitor Card will allow Internet usage for one hour, with an additional hour renewal time if computers are available.
A visitor is defined as a person who
- does not reside or own property in Genesee, Niagara or Orleans counties, the service area of the Nioga Library System
- does not work or attend school in the city of Batavia
- does not anticipate using Richmond Memorial Library on a regular basis over an extended period of time.
Visitors requesting to use the Internet must:
- show valid picture identification with current address
- agree to the Richmond Memorial Library Computer and Internet Use Policies and Rules
Approved by Library Board of Trustees 4/18/05
Amended by Library Board of Trustees 7/9/07
Amended by Library Board of Trustees 11/14/11